Welcome to the Fat Bullfrog Slack group!
Inside of the Slack group, you’ll be able to ask questions, work through any challenges related to driving growth, share your ideas and learn about best practices.
The following suggestions and guidelines are intended to make the our community a great place for everyone and to help it be easy and enjoyable to use …
- Please set up your profile in our Slack Directory. Upload a photo of yourself and create a short bio.
- Introduce yourself to the group and tell everyone a little about yourself and what you do.
- This is a single-channel Slack group. All conversation happens in the main channel.
- Feel free to bring up anything related to driving ecommerce growth.
- Everyone is welcome to contribute regardless of their experience level. If you prefer to hang back and lurk in the group instead of engaging with others, that’s okay, too.
- In the group, we treat others with respect. While we encourage debate, we ask for patience and kindness, because we’re all here to learn together. Let’s be open-minded to each other’s viewpoints an opinions. Please review the code of conduct below.
- Please resist the temptation to dive into lengthy discussions about non-ecommerce-growth topics.
- Nobody in the group is an attorney. Please be extremely cautious about giving or receiving anything resembling legal advice.
Code of conduct
The short version
Please be respectful of others. If someone is bothering you, kindly ask them to stop.
If you need help resolving an issue, please let an administrator know.
If you are causing trouble, you can be kicked out of the group.
The long version
Please refer to the short version. Also, remember that no one has signed an NDA to participate in this group, so you should not presume anything you say here will remain private. Please act accordingly.