Fat Bullfrog opportunities
If you enjoy being part of a results-only work environment where you have total freedom to work from wherever you’d like, whenever you’d like, you’ve come to the right place.
The Fat Bullfrog team holds a core belief that people should be treated like adults and allowed to make their own decisions about how and when their work gets done. We believe freedom is better than control and results are better than excuses.
Of course, we also believe in competence and accountability, which can be a bit of a problem for some people.
Shhh … don’t tell our clients
Another thing to know is that we’re an independent bunch scattered across the globe. We love the work we do, and we enjoy working together, but we don’t get together for lunch meetings or holiday parties. When we’re not working, there are other things we like even more than building our clients’ businesses.
We are snowboarders, water drinkers, gamers, linguists, teachers, scouters, volunteers, cyclists, beekeepers, woodworkers, writers, teachers, travelers, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and we’ve even got a grandpa.
The biggest downside to being a part of the Fat Bullfrog team is that, as a group, we don’t really do “team” things … we’d rather just work hard to get results and then go do something fun with people we like more than the ones we work with. Call us crazy, but we like to think of that “downside” as a perk.
Update: October 1, 2018 – we’ve experienced terrific growth during 2018, and are preparing to welcome a handful of new members to our team …
The specific roles we hope to fill are:
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital marketing assistant
Responsibilities will vary by role, but should include some variation of the following:
Digital marketing manager
- Work with strategists to manage and coordinate all things related to client accounts.
- Work within your own areas of specialty to build out and manage various marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally with other team members to work on various tasks related to each project.
- Analyze overall performance of each project and collaborate with strategist to optimize based on those elements which have the best (or worst) performance.
- Report to internal teams regarding campaign performance and progress.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity.
- Participate in client calls and help make sure we deliver amazing results.
Digital marketing assistant
- Assist our strategists and marketing managers by participating in client calls, documenting promised deliverables, and helping strategists and marketing mangers quickly execute on a variety of tasks.
- Help manage projects internally, making sure we hit deadlines and deliver amazing results.
- Support our founder in a number of areas. He does a horrible job of keeping track of everything that’s going on. He needs help. It’s bad.
- Make great ads for our clients and for our internal projects.
- Collaborate with our strategists to plan, script, direct, shoot, and edit ads in various formats for digital distribution across multiple platforms.
If you’d like to apply for one of these positions, please fill out our questionnaire thinger, below: