Fat Bullfrog opportunities
If you enjoy being part of a results-only work environment where you have total freedom to work from wherever you’d like, whenever you’d like, you’ve come to the right place.
The Fat Bullfrog team holds a core belief that people should be treated like adults and allowed to make their own decisions about how and when their work gets done. We believe freedom is better than control and results are better than excuses.
Of course, we also believe in competence and accountability, which can be a bit of a problem for some people.
Shhh … don’t tell our clients
Another thing to know is that we’re an independent bunch scattered across the globe. We love the work we do, and we enjoy working together, but we don’t get together for lunch meetings or holiday parties. When we’re not working, there are other things we like even more than building our clients’ businesses.
We are snowboarders, water drinkers, gamers, linguists, teachers, scouters, volunteers, cyclists, beekeepers, woodworkers, writers, teachers, travelers, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and we’ve even got a grandpa.
The biggest downside to being a part of the Fat Bullfrog team is that, as a group, we don’t really do “team” things … we’d rather just work hard to get results and then go do something fun with people we like more than the ones we work with. Call us crazy, but we like to think of that “downside” as a perk.
Update: January 10, 2018 – we’ve experienced terrific growth during 2017 and are preparing to invite a couple of new new assistants to our team …
The specific roles we hope to fill are:
- Digital marketing assistant – Ads management
- Digital marketing assistant – Influencer outreach
Responsibilities will vary by role, but should include some variation of the following:
Digital marketing assistant – Ads management
- Work with team lead to build out campaigns on various advertising platforms like Facebook, AdWords, Pinterest, AdRoll, etc.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize based on those elements which have the best (or worst) performance.
- Report to internal teams regarding campaign performance and progress.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity.
Digital marketing assistant – Influencer outreach
- Identify social media influencers, bloggers, and reporters who are a close match for client products and projects.
- Engage with them on social media through either our corporate accounts, or client accounts and participate as member of their community.
- Reach out to them when appropriate with relevant messaging (gifting, collaboration, etc.)
- Follow up and track successes. Report to internal teams regarding campaign performance and progress.
Ideally, for both roles, you will have at least some experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
If you’d like to apply for either position, please fill out our questionnaire thinger, below: